to reply any other way your email will go to spam box.
Fruit wood is top notch hard wood stuff. Heat your house or cook with it. Best of the best good thing.
Hi BTU wood hard wood. I typically load apple wood.
((Please make a note that I can not back my rig into areas heavy with hanging tree branches that will push, poke or otherwise scratch the walls of the truck box.))
My wood is guaranteed seasoned dry ready to burn up on arrival or you will have the wood FREE. If you would like refrences please let me know.
1 cord = $380
. ½ cord = $220.
¼ cord = $120.
1. $20 to Seattle , Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Bothell, Renton and all areas on my path from Ellensburg.
2. $ 30. Burien, Kenmore, Woodinville, Brier, Kent and vicinities.
3. $ 40. Lynwood, Edmonds , Everett and vicinities
4. $ 50. Marysville, Tacoma and vicinities
5. $70 Mt Vernon and vicinities.
6. $ 100. Olympia and vicinities
7. $ 120 Oak Harbor, and vicinities
8. Other areas will be determined
To place your order I need the following information:
1. Full name
2. Good contact number.
3. Full delivery address including zip code
4. Quantity of wood.
5. Please let me know only if the area where you live is on steep inclines/declines. This is very important. Or the place where the wood is going to be dumped is not at the front of your house and is in some other forsaken place/spot that is tough to get to with my big rig. Google map only gives me direction to your front door step if you know what I mean.
Deliver days are Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun. Please let me if any of these days will not work for you.
Once placing your order I will put your name on my waiting list. I respond to your email quickly in the same day to let you know I got your order. Typically your wood is delivered within a week of having placed your order. I will call you couple of days prior to delivery informing you of rough time of delivery.
The wood has been cut to 18" and less. Average 16". 3-6 inches in diameter. If the wood was too wide, they have been split. They have been cut in mind to fit 90% of fireplaces/stoves/ovens out there.
CUSTOM CUT WOOD AVAILABLE UP ON REQUEST.
The wood will be tossed from the back of a big rig at a location where it can be maneuvered. This rig is 26 feet long and 11 feet high and roughly 8 feet wide.TRANSPORTING THE WOOD TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION OTHER THAN WHERE MY RIG CAN BACK INTO AND OR STACKING IT COSTS EXTRA AND CAN ONLY BE DETERMINED AT THE SITE AND IS TYPICALLY FROM $30 ON UPWARD PER CORD.